WINDSOR CASTLE CROSS STITCH PATTERN.
This is a lovely pattern based on Windsor Castle. I am very lucky to live in Old Windsor and this design is based on a photo I took of the Castle tower.
Stitches: 75 W x 81 H
On 14 count 6 x 6 in ( 14 x 15 cm )
On 18 count 5 x 5 in ( 11 x 12 cm )
On 20 count 4 x 5 in ( 10 x 11 cm )
On 22 count 4 x 4 in ( 9 x 10 cm )
Floss used on the chart : DMC 4 colours
Types of stitches: Full Cross Stitches, and some backstitch
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
You will receive a pdf with :
- Instructions on cross stitching and how to calculate the material required.
- The Cross Stitch Chart with colour blocks
- The Cross Stitch Chart with colour symbols
- The Cross Stitch Chart with symbols
- The Cross Stitch Chart with symbols on Colour.
Please note this listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD pattern only!
© Peppermint Purple, Patterns are for Personal Use Only