THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR CROSS STITCH CHART.
Stitches: 179 W x 149 H
On 14 count this measures: 13×11 Inches (32x27cm)
On 18 count this measures: 10×9 Inches (25x21cm)
On 20 count this measures: 9×8 Inches (23x19cm)
On 22 count this measures: 9×7 Inches (21x17cm)
Don’t forget to add your border allowance !
Floss used on the chart : DMC 18 colours
Types of stitches: Full Cross Stitches (no fractionals)
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
You will receive a pdf with :
- Instructions on cross stitching and how to calculate the material required.
- The Cross Stitch Chart with colour blocks
- The Cross Stitch Chart with colour symbols
- The Cross Stitch Chart with symbols
- The Cross Stitch Chart with symbols on Colour.
Please note this listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD pattern only!
© Peppermint Purple, Patterns are for Personal Use Only